On this page, you can find links to helpful learning and teaching resources across the University:
- Study Hub: Learning advice and blog for taught students.
- Doctoral College: For all postgraduate researchers, supervisors and relevant staff at the university.
- ENGAGE Network: A network for students and staff interested in student engagement.
- Charlie Waller Videos for Staff: A series of videos for student-facing staff on supporting student mental health
- Toolkits for Supporting Students: A library of toolkits designed for personal tutors, supervisors and student facing roles to aid in supporting students.
- Digital Skills Framework: A tool to help staff and students evaluate current levels of digital capability, reflect on development needs, plan a development path, and find resources to help develop skills.
- Learning technology training: Specialist support and guidance to make the most of technologies for learning, teaching and assessment.
- Open.Ed The University of Edinburgh Open Educational Resources
- Wikimedia in Residence: The University’s Wikimedia residency facilitates a sustainable relationship between the University and Wikimedia UK to the mutual benefit of both communities through improved open knowledge exchange
- Supported Media Production Studios: Designed to help develop professional media content.
- Online Course Production: Offers support for development of professional, high quality digital education, from project planning and learning design to media production and marketing.
- New Learning Technologist Development: A skills development toolkit for staff new to roles working with learning technology across the University.
Online and hybrid teaching
- Training for hybrid teaching: Online training and drop-in sessions about tools and approaches for delivering hybrid teaching.
- A self-paced version of the Edinburgh Model for Teaching Online course.
- An Introduction to Online Teaching: A short online course that provides a light touch introduction to teaching online.
- Tools for online and hybrid teaching: A toolkit for transforming teaching activities from on-campus to a hybrid/online approach.
Academic community and belonging